Digital Marketing Manager, Hodder Education
Who we are and what we do
The Hodder Education Group, part of Hachette UK, has consistently grown both in the UK and internationally. We work alongside schools and colleges around the world to create books and digital resources that help teachers, students and parents.
The marketing team is a group of talented people who are creative, customer focused and keen to try out new ideas to generate the best response.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be heading up our digital marketing team, creating strategies for growth, improving customer experience and improving revenue generation. You’ll be responsible for all things digital marketing including:
- Development of 5 successful ecommerce sites
- Championing digital product platforms ensuring we effectively manage our subscribers from recruitment through to renewal
- Analysis of customer, sales and engagement data to inform activity
- eMarketing strategy to drive engagement and revenue generation alongside PPC, Google Ads etc
- Regular reporting of results to the wider business
- Developing and maintaining effective subscription management techniques and activities – ensuring renewals and new customer targets are met
- Creating and sharing a social media strategy and best practice guidelines
This role reports into the Group Marketing Director and you’ll be working across all our brands: Rising Stars, Galore Park, RS Assessment from Hodder Education, Hodder Gibson, and Hodder Education. You’ll need to work well with people, building your network throughout the marketing team, the digital development team and in the wider business.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a creative, innovative and analytical digital marketer who is focused on solutions and can juggle multiple priorities with ease. You will need to have experience of working in a customer centric environment where gaining and retaining customers and increasing revenue has been part of your remit. You’ll also need to be able to manage costs effectively.
Experience of a subscription marketing / CRM system / education would be advantageous.
What we offer
We have a lovely office overlooking the Thames and offer a competitive benefits package and flexible working options.
You’ll be a core member of a friendly team of 29. You’ll be able to share your ideas and knowledge whilst having the opportunity to learn from others and develop your skills and insights. Fresh ideas and new initiatives are always welcome.
Hachette employs people on the basis of their abilities. We aim to attract and develop talent from a base as broad as the world of readers we want to reach, with a wide and representative range of age, faith, disability, race, gender, sexuality and socio-economic, regional and cultural backgrounds.
If you are shortlisted and need us to make any adjustments to help you attend for interview, please let us know.