Subscriptions Marketing Executive / Senior Subscriptions Marketing Executive, Hodder Education
Who we are and what we do
The Hodder Education Group, part of Hachette UK, has consistently grown both in the UK and internationally. We work alongside schools and colleges around the world to create books and digital resources that help teachers, students and parents. We have a set of core values that drive our culture and enrich our working environment:
- Teachers and students are at the heart of what we do
- Quality in everything from our practices to our products
- Trustworthy in what we publish and how we interact
- Collaboration is key to how we work, internally and externally
The marketing team is a group of talented people who are creative, customer focused and keen to try out new ideas to generate the best response.
What you’ll be doing
This is a key role in the marketing team, you’ll be responsible for managing and promoting our digital subscription products and platforms including:
- Creating and implementing creative online acquisition and subscription renewal campaigns, working alongside the marketing team
- Running digital communications and advertising for subscriptions products including eMarketing, social media and Google Ads.
- Analysing the customer journey to spot trends and gain insight into customer behaviour to inform marketing activity
- Developing and maintaining all subscriptions pages and products on the websites ensuring discoverability and improved SEO results
- Using customer data and usage analytics for reporting purposes and to creatively inform subscriptions marketing activity
- Coordinating and executing customer case and efficiency studies ensuring breadth to inform marketing and provide cross and upsell digital products via recommendations
This role reports into the Digital Marketing Manager and you’ll be working across the Hodder Education and Rising Stars brands to champion our subscription products and platforms worldwide. You’ll need to work well within a team, working closely with the marketing team, the digital development team and in the wider business.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a creative and data-driven marketeer who has previous experience in implementing and monitoring customer acquisition and retention campaigns.
You will be a pro-active team member who is able to juggle multiple priorities with ease and is focused on finding solutions and achieving results.
Previous digital marketing experience would be advantageous and previous experience in either subscription or membership campaigns is highly desirable.
What we offer
We have a lovely office overlooking the Thames and offer a competitive benefits package and flexible working options.
You’ll be a core member of a friendly team of 29. You’ll be able to share your ideas and knowledge whilst having the opportunity to learn from others and develop your skills and insights. Fresh ideas and new initiatives are always welcome.
Hachette employs people on the basis of their abilities. We aim to attract and develop talent from a base as broad as the world of readers we want to reach, with a wide and representative range of age, faith, disability, race, gender, sexuality and socio-economic, regional and cultural backgrounds.
If you are shortlisted and need us to make any adjustments to help you attend for interview, please let us know.